skip to main content
Twitter RSS

Registration & Health Information

Registration Form:

Please complete the School Registration (Enrollment) Form below 
and bring it to the school office where your child will enroll. 

When registering a student, you must provide:

1) a copy of the child's birth certificate
2) proof of residency or homelessness (See regulation 5118.1)

All children living in the in the US have the right to a free K-12 public education. Children do not need a green card, visa, passport, alien registration number, or social security number to register for school.

Medical Information:

Please read the medical requirements and complete the appropriate forms below.

Folder CT HUSKY Health Program Information (1 Files)
pdf file CT HUSKY Health Program School Flyer
Folder School Registration (Enrollment) Form (2 Files)
doc file Proposed_Registration_Form_Revised_10_11_17.docx
pdf file Proposed_Registration_Form_Revised_10_11_17.pdf
Folder Medical Information & Forms (5 Files)
pdf file 2017-18_School_Immunization_Requirements.pdf
pdf file Health_Assessment_Record_rev4.2017.pdf
pdf file Physical_Exam_New_Enterers_2017-2018.pdf
pdf file Medication Administration Procedures
pdf file Medication Authorization
50 East Street, New Milford, CT 06776