If printing (PDF) the School Registration (Enrollment) Form, after completion bring it to the school office where your child will enroll.
* Online Registration is preferred.
When registering a student, you must provide:
1) the child's birth certificate. Age of Entrance (See policy 5111)
2) proof of residency or homelessness (See regulation 5118.1)
All children living in the in the US have the right to a free K-12 public education. Children do not need a green card, visa, passport, alien registration number, or social security number to register for school.
- 2023-24 Kindergarten Registration Information.pdf
- Hill and Plain & Northville Kindergarten Form.pdf (English)
- Hill and Plain & Northville Kindergarten Form.pdf (Spanish)
- 23-24 Kindergarten Parent Letter from Nurse
- Boundary Directory for HPS and NES.pdf
- Home Language Survey.pdf (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- Social Development.pdf