New Milford Public Schools
Department of Human Resources
25 Sunny Valley Road, Suite A
New Milford, CT 06776
Information about employment opportunities and all required forms are online at Applitrack.
For specific requirements of each job category, please refer to the particular employment application for that category.
Please consult the online information before calling Human Resources.
Candidates for teaching positions must be certified or certifiable in Connecticut in the appropriate subject area.
New Milford Public Schools has partnered with ESS (Educational Staffing Solution) to manage our substitute program.
If you’re interested in working as a substitute for our district,
please visit www.ESS.com to apply or call 877.983.2244 for more information
Call the New Milford Bus Terminal at (860) 350-2880 or apply today online
at the bus terminal at 7 Dodd Road, New Milford, CT.
The Board of Education recognizes that volunteers can make many valuable contributions to our schools. The Board endorses a volunteer program that encourages community residents to take an active role to become school volunteers subject to suitable regulations and safeguards.
The New Milford Public Schools recognizes that just about any volunteer situation may result in direct contact with students. Our obligation to take appropriate measures to keep our children safe is one of our primary concerns. We will be requiring criminal history checks, at no cost to you, of all adults who wish to act as volunteers in our schools or chaperones on our field trips.
The district will provide dates and times at each of the six schools for you to come in and be fingerprinted. Each building principal will supply those individuals who wish to volunteer with more specific information.
- they must have signed up on a volunteer list through their student’s teacher before they call for an appointment.
- an appointment is necessary and walk-ins will not be accepted.
Click the "Fingerprint Information" button to see dates and times available for the fingerprinting of volunteers.
There will be monthly dates and times posted as they are scheduled.
You may check with your student’s school as well.
- Administrators Association Collective Bargaining Agreement effective 7-1-2023 through 6-30-2026.pdf
- Administrators Association Collective Bargaining Agreement effective 7-1-2020 through 6-30-2023.pdf
- NMPS Administrators Contract 2023.2026.pdf
- Nurses CBA 7-1-21 to 6-30-24.pdf
- Para contract 7-1-21 through 6-30-24.pdf
- Secretaries Contract 7-1-21 through 6-30-24.pdf
- Teachers CEA June 30 2022.pdf
- Teacher's Agreement 7-1- 2022 to 6-30-2026.pdf
- Teamsters Local 677 Custodians and Maintainers Collective Bargaining Agreement 7-1-2019 through 6-30-2022.pdf
- Teamsters Local 677 Food and Nutrition Services Collective Bargaining Agreement 7-1-2019 through 6-30-2022.pdf